elmore
November 7th, 2003, 12:17
So I'm sitting at my desk here and a nice little package just arrived from CafePress. I open it up and it's these neat Screaming Electron Stickers and these cool looking Screaming Electron T-Shirts.

They look really really good, so I'm pleased to announce to everyone that Screaming Electron gear is now available @ cafepress. We have T-shirts, Stickers, SE gear for the Mrs. and for the baby. Stop buy and pick something when you have a chance. All money made off the gear will go right back into the Screaming Electron project.

I'd like to especially thank Jedaffra for all of his efforts in designing the new logos presented on the shirts. Without him and his tireless design efforts the Gear would not have been possible. He deserves all the credit here. Thanks again man!

Without further adue here's the link to the shop!

http://www.cafepress.com/selectron

Just in time for the upcoming holidays too!

bsdjunkie
November 7th, 2003, 12:20
Whoot!!.. Just ordered a shirt and some stickers :D

bsdjunkie
November 7th, 2003, 12:31
Some other good ideas I would be interested in buiying:
Coffee mugs, mouse pad, hat, etc..

KrUsTy!
November 7th, 2003, 13:06
Very, Very, VERY cool! Nice job to both Jedaffra and elmore for getting this organized! You guys rock. Hopefully this will bring in a couple bucks for SE so we can continue to grow and do cool things.

Working at my order now... Isn't there a button for one of everything? :-)

Can't wait to get them. Once people have their gitch we should be posting some "action shots" of SE wear being used....

{K}

rob897
November 7th, 2003, 14:55
Yea the mugs would be good.
Do they offer hats for winter (beanie, tuke) for us in the colder areas of the country?

ealwen
November 7th, 2003, 19:26
Coolio! Gone head over and check it out after work!

jedaffra
November 7th, 2003, 20:40
If it wasnt for elmore's efforts, we wouldnt have this great BSD resource called Screaming Electron.

It's gonna be a long time before I'll be able to help someone solve a BSD riddle. This is my thanks to ALL who've helped me.

J

molotov
November 8th, 2003, 00:31
Looks jive.
Nice job guys :>

I'll be very curious to see if anyone actually orders the SE for her stuff though :roll:

indexer
November 11th, 2003, 12:11
Way cool SE gear :D Just ordered a round.........................indexer

hoserian
November 11th, 2003, 13:37
any chance it'll be coming in black sometime?

white just doesn't go well with my complexion, people can't tell where the cloth ends and i begin. I should probably get out more :)

tickertap
November 13th, 2003, 04:26
omg i am so getting that golf shirt on payday!

elmore
November 18th, 2003, 02:07
Anyone gotten their stuff yet? How does it look? I'm hoping everything looks as good as the stuff they sent me.

If you haven't placed an order yet why not go on and do so today?

bsdjunkie
November 18th, 2003, 10:16
Im expecting mine today or tomorrow, was cheap and did the super saver shipping =P

v902
November 18th, 2003, 18:43
I'll try to get a shrit and a sticker for christmas... Issues with getting them now prevent me from.... getting them now :lol: :?

cod3fr3ak
November 19th, 2003, 09:25
Elmore, def see about getting some coffee mugs. I want to give them to my NT admins as Christmas gifts!!

cod3fr3ak
November 19th, 2003, 09:29
Hmmm site is down this morning. I'll try again when I break for lunch.

indexer
November 21st, 2003, 15:46
Got my gear this week --this stuff is way cool! I'd like to see some mugs in the line-up too...............indexer

rob897
January 20th, 2004, 22:09
Got the grey hooded sweatshirt. Nice and warm for this time of year.