elmore
January 3rd, 2003, 01:48
On January 3rd we'll be changing colocations. That means the site WILL be down for a while. While I physically move the box and while DNS propogates. Sorry about that folks, but it should less than 4 hours of downtime for most people. Hopefully, everything will go smooth. Wish me luck. We should be going down sometime late Friday afternoon (maybe sooner depending on your DNS server) and should be back up sometime Friday night (maybe later depending again on your DNS server.) Everything should be OK on Saturday for sure.

elmore
January 4th, 2003, 12:31
Well we're back up, took a little longer than I thought. As I was given a wrong IP range, so I had to redo DNS late last night. It's mostly propogated now. I have some pictures I'll be posting up a little later.

Kernel_Killer
January 5th, 2003, 00:50
Great job Elmore!! You got it up at the time you said you would.

What's up with the 'smtp port 61' errors?

Kernel_Killer
January 5th, 2003, 00:56
Wierd. I'm the last to post, and yet the board says different, and my posts are not getting counted. Hmmmmm...... :P

elmore
January 5th, 2003, 02:47
wierd, your posts aren't showning up in here. I just resync'd everything. I'm looking into it now. smtp errors? What's up with that. I've got quite a bit of work left to do.

v902
January 5th, 2003, 03:34
Noticed that too... Says z0mbix is the last to post in "Slack?" but it's actually bsdjunkie! HAHA! It isn't my Cache! :shock:

bsdjunkie
January 5th, 2003, 12:09
i got the smtp error once last nite as well.

v902
January 5th, 2003, 13:07
I got it while posting that ^^^^ message. :shock:

elmore
January 5th, 2003, 13:58
Man I had some big problems with postfix, but they should all be fixed up now. I've resync'd the forums. Evrything should be ok going forward, but I'm not sure what to do about the ones that aren't still showing up, I'm looking into it.