Strog
January 30th, 2007, 18:04
Screaming Electron has moved to new hosting. If you see this post then you are on the new IP address. Please let Strog know if you have any issues with the site as everything seems to be functional now.

Enjoy. :biggrin:

Vile
March 5th, 2007, 10:54
So you were using Pretty Red Star and now you're using Fabricut? Why the move? Just out of simple curiosity.

Strog
March 5th, 2007, 20:00
The nutshell is the hosting was being provided by a now former employer. They were very generous to provide this service even after the change in status but all good things come to an end. :wink:

Strog
April 18th, 2007, 16:50
Finally found a more permanent home for SE. I originally put it at my work as a stopgap and didn't intend for it to be there very long at all. It's back up and running (yes there's a few issues left to be fixed).

Mad props to Kernel_Killer to getting it running. I didn't jump right on it and he went to fix one thing. Next thing you know he has it running and upgraded to the latest version. Awesome work man. :biggrin:

We stopped the registrations with all the spammers trying to take advantage of the old version. I approved all the not obvious spammer accounts that have been on hold until now. I apologize to all affected in this. Welcome to Screaming Electron (late but still friendly).

Kernel_Killer
April 18th, 2007, 22:20
Forum and portal are back to normal now (I hope). If you have any issues, please let Strog or I know. Enjoy!

elmore
April 18th, 2007, 23:30
Nice job guys! looks great! :)