dsantamassino
September 2nd, 2003, 22:04
Hi guys. Does anyone have any links to download sendmail and samba for windows?? Could they be run under windows?? Please reply back. Thanks guys.

bsdjunkie
September 2nd, 2003, 22:07
http://www.google.com

dsantamassino
September 2nd, 2003, 22:10
I only wanted a website. If you guys don't want to help me then i won't come here anymore.

soup4you2
September 2nd, 2003, 22:11
cygwin <= i think it's your only shot'

why sendmail though.... it sucks

dsantamassino
September 2nd, 2003, 22:13
I though i would like to try them both sendmail and samba.

bsdjunkie
September 2nd, 2003, 22:17
I only wanted a website. If you guys don't want to help me then i won't come here anymore.

First of all, this is a *BSD website. We dont know everything there is to know about windows... It would take us just as long as you to look up this information from google.

2nd. Why do you need Samba for windows???? Windows already does this natively.. It was made to talk with windows boxes.

frisco
September 2nd, 2003, 23:00
2nd. Why do you need Samba for windows???? Windows already does this natively.. It was made to talk with windows boxes.

This is the beginning of a great question for an interview:

Have you ever implemented samba on Win2k? If so, briefly describe the process used, if not, explain the approach you would use to implement samba on win2k.

elmore
September 3rd, 2003, 15:09
[quote:e77688be3f="bsdjunkie"]

This is the beginning of a great question for an interview:

Have you ever implemented samba on Win2k? If so, briefly describe the process used, if not, explain the approach you would use to implement samba on win2k.[/quote:e77688be3f]

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read!